Edmonton Volunteer Opportunities
Kit Packers - volunteer description
We are seeking committed, enthusiastic individuals for the role of kit packers. Reporting directly to the campaign coordinators and assistants, you will be primarily responsible for preparing kits to deliver to our canvassers.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Preparing campaign kits for our Heart Month campaign
Skills and Qualifications include:
· Attention to detail
· Ability to follow detailed instructions
Administrative Volunteers (weekday hours) - Volunteer Description
Other Ways to Apply:
1. Mail your resume to email@example.com stating your place of residence and what you are interested in.
2. You may contact your local area office to have a volunteer application mailed to you. Or you can download a printable version of our volunteer application and mail it to your local area office.
3. If you have other unique ideas on how you would like to give back/volunteer or if you have any questions in general contact your local area office or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 1-888.473-4636 ext 7138.